It's really no surprise that I love me some TV.
One of the reasons Fall is my favorite is because all my favorite TV shows come back on and I get to fall in love with fictional characters all over again.
There is one thing that I don't like about TV however. And that is commercials!
They cut out SO much time from our beloved shows making our 60 minutes really be 45 and our 30 minutes only 22.
I would much rather have those extra minutes to watch the Braverman clan grow closer together, see another surgery on Grey's Anatomy, or get some extra laughs from Jess and the Guys from New Girl or the docs over at The Mindy Project.
But, alas, we have to learn to live with commercials and as much as I don't like most of them, I do have some favorites.
My most favorites are the holiday commercials. They can make you laugh and warm your heart.
So, I present to you, my Top Ten Favorite Holiday Commercials.
I apologize for the lack of quality. All of these were taken off of YouTube.
If you only watch TWO of these videos, make it be #2 and #1!!
10. Sadly, I couldn't find a video for one of my favorites. A commercial for the Green Bean Casserole. Basically, they shoot to different people and everyone keeps reminding another, "Don't Forget The Green Bean Casserole!" It's repeated very often, almost to the point of annoyance, but it is one of my favorites.
9. This will be the only Thanksgiving commercial. Remember, everyone, to never deep fry your turkeys. This could turn into a very bad situation.
8. This is one of two Folger's commercials that made my list. They have some heartwarming ones.
7. A fun, Hallmark commercial.
6. Apprently I'm a sucker for the heartwarming, kid comes home commercials.
5. The M&M guys are just a classic.
4. Scarecrows are my favorite for Halloween. Snowmen are my favorite for Christmas. So, naturally...
3. Who doesn't love Polar Bears? Especially a baby one.
2. These last two pretty much tie for the top spot. This one is just so cheerful and happy. Whenever I see it, it automatically puts me in a good spirit! Also, it first aired in 1989, making it the longest running Hershey commercial ever.
1. This HAS to be my most favorite commercial. I've always wanted a big brother, he just came back from Africa, his sister is precious, they are drinking coffee. I mean really. It has ALL the things that would make a great holiday morning.
Again, Folgers nails it on the head!
If you only watch one on this list, make it this one!!
What is your favorite holiday commercial?
Send me the link below!
Follow Me :)