Apparently since I still don't have a full-time job, my body still thinks it's on a college schedule and is playing summer. Which means that I don't blog regularly in summer and this place is super quiet. Although I do enjoy spending my days how I want and not having to go to a job that I hate, I'm ready for a set schedule. I'm ready for a normal work day. I'm ready to go somewhere and actually see people and do something. I'm ready for the change that I feel is coming. But, I will try and not rush it and enjoy where God has me right now.
I saw this post on Britney's blog and she said that she got it fromthis girl on her blog. Those two girls have some great blogs, you should definitely check them out! I'm a sucker for lists and for posts that seem to circle around. They are the best ones to do when you have a hard time focusing. Which is me, right now. So, on to my summer favorites!
1. Favorite summer outfit or accessory? Chacos. Most definitely. I wear them all the time when I can. Plus, what is summer without an awesome Chaco tanline? I'm also loving my peach colored maxi skirt I have. It's so comfy.
2. Favorite summer treat? Iced coffee. In Vanilla Bean.
3. Summer getaway destination? Anywhere with water, like the beach above. Or a lake. Or a river. Or a pool. I'll even take a creek some days. Beach is preferable, but sometimes I could do without the sand.
4. Favorite summer TV show? Big Brother. I'm a sucker for reality TV shows. Also, Pretty Little Liars. I make no apologies.
5. Ice cream or Popsicles? Ice cream all the way. Especially in cones. Rocky Road and Sea Salt Caramel are my favs.
6. Favorite song from my playlist? My favorite song right now is Counting Stars by OneRepublic.
7. Favorite summer drink? Pink lemonade or the occasional Summer Shandy.
8. Favorite summer recipe? I made a pretty killer Apple Pie for the 4th of July. Throw some vanilla ice cream on top and it's almost like a little slice of heave.
9. What I'm looking forward to? Maybe, hopefully getting to see some more friends. Moving to a new place (fingers crossed).
10. Favorite summer moment? My favorite summer moment this year is my best friend's wedding. My best friend since kindergarten got married on the first official day of summer. It was a blast getting to travel to Memphis and stand beside her and celebrate her new season of life with a great guy. I still can't believe she is married and living with a boy. :)
What are some of your summer favorites?
Follow Me :)
Write 31 Days
Grab a Button!
All photos on this website taken by me unless otherwise noted. Affiliate links on this page.