Job-searching is a full-time job in itself. It's also discouraging. I feel like most of the time I come away from my job searching feeling defeated and highly inadequate. Also, the whole need 2+ years of experience, but you can't get experience without having a job. And the whole, we want you to have a Master's. Getting my Bachelor's was enough money, I don't have the money for the Master's right now. But, you know what could help me get a Master's? More money. And how could I get more money? A full-time job. Because, I'm certainly not going to take out anymore loans. No sir. So, the process (that seems never-ending) will continue. And back to job-searching I go. Enjoy my fake resume below.
612 My Couch
My Mind, AL 36524
LEARNING Holder of Expensive Piece of Paper
The Best University in the Land
Major: Internet and iPhone Technology
Concentration: Blogging, Games, and Such
PC SKILLS General surfing, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Blogging
KNOW-HOW Candy Crusher Expert
King Candy Land, iPhone
· Creating combos and crushing candies
· Keeping Odus on his moon in Dreamworld
· Seeker of level tips and cheats online
Social Media Entrepreneur
Internet World, Gadget Town
· Tweeter of tweets, some with pictures
· Pinner of recipes, helpful articles, future home designs
· Peruser of timeline feeds, photos of friends, liker of pagers
All Around, iPhone City
· Picture taker of food, pets, and self
· Edits shots with great effects and filters
· Uploads online for all to see
Writer of Words
Polished Arrow, Blog Land
· Blogger of any and all thoughts
· Sharer of photos and life events
· Creator, marketer, and sustainer for business
SEEN, BEEN, DONE Facebook
Totally my fake resume, if you are interested in my real one, visit my LinkedIn profile.
Excited to join in with Paige for an exciting giveaway! Enter below to win a Cotopaxi water bottle and support gear for good! Look below for a word from Paige!
And check out her awesome post today that has an interview with the founder of Cotopaxi!
The winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter, and I will announce the winner of this giveaway on June 20th. I will contact the winner via email (if the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the email another will be chosen). Enter below to be a part of this company's mission to change the world for the good! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow Me :)